1st... Thanks to the guys at Riverside Infiniti, you guys rock!!!
....ran into some minor shipping issues to Canada, but Rick was terrific.
Great prices too.
OK, the rear spoiler.
Install is pretty straight forward, but a little more involved than a front lip.
1. Tape her up to prevent scratches.
2. There are 4 bolts and 2 pop clips holding the OE strip on.
& electrical connection(s)
Instructions say to pop off the OE chrome from the outside;
I found it much easier to pop the end clips from underneath.
3. underside after popping off.
- pull out grommet holding wires to completely remove.
4. 5 new hole drilled.
instructions say 8mm or 5/16" drill bit; I'd recommend an 8mm.
I used 5/16 & the end pop clips were REALLY tight to snap down.
8mm is a hair larger & would work better.
- tape around holes to prevent damage from filings.
5. mount buttton and bracket to underside of spoiler (not shown)