Myron & Davis ANT-108 universal wireless FM modulator - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | baltiyskiy-vokzal.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Myron & Davis ANT-108 universal wireless FM modulator

Myron & Davis ANT-108 universal wireless FM modulator

Old 08-03-2005, 02:09 PM
Myron & Davis ANT-108 universal wireless FM modulator

has anybody tried using the Myron & Davis ANT-108 universal wireless FM modulator? how well does it work?
Old 08-03-2005, 06:54 PM
Aboslutely the BEST WIRELESS FM mod out there...has a crisp clear signal so you wont hear distortion and 4 different channels to easily slect from with the touch of a button. This was recommended to me by a PAC AUDIO worker after finding out that I coudln't use the PAC AAI-NIS since I have satellite radio. This guy used to do installs for circuit city too so he knows whats up. I was skeptical at first since it is WIRELESS...but dude....this thing blows every other wireless mod out of competition. Too bad not too many regular folks know about it. I only found out on accident, but I am glad I did. Here is a link for where you can get it the cheapest...

It really retails for $50-70 else where...so even after shipping, you still win.
Old 08-04-2005, 05:39 PM
thanks again!! i think i will go this route rather than the pac aai-nis then.
Old 08-04-2005, 09:27 PM
I also have it and it is great. I agree it is the best!!
Old 05-24-2015, 10:41 PM
Myron & Davis ANT-108 4-Channel Universal Wireless FM Modulator

So our new van came with it already installed in the glove box and we have no idea how to use it. Ive tried to look up a billion times how it works or how to connect it to my phone but havent found anything to help. Like idk how it even connects to my phone. Theres a dvd player installed in the van if that helps, idk.

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Diode Dynamics Accessories-Vendor 17 11-27-2017 04:20 PM
FS: bigmike G35 Cars 0 09-17-2015 02:58 PM
Connecting to BCM via ELM adapter Danielek General Tech Questions 2 09-10-2015 07:18 PM

Tags
108, ant, ant108, channel, davis, fm, mod, modulator, module, myron, myrondavis, review, signal, universal, wireless
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: